Here’s a great resource on wireframing on paper and prototyping on paper before you start work on your screen here. This post on Geekchix.org talks about printable sketch templates http://bit.ly/5LDqu0 which I think could be really useful. As I mentioned in an earlier post Why paper is always best I’ve gone back to paper for some wireframing as I find working straight to pc means I sometimes slip into old habits and ‘same old’ templates rather than thinking creatively and jotting down quick thoughts as they come.
- I promise to use a reusable coffee cup too twitter.com/PrincetownW/st… 1 day ago
- RT @frombexley: Hi @VodafoneUK - did you see this article in yesterday's Daily Mail attacking gender neutral toilets in schools and the tra… 1 day ago
- RT @NorfolkCC: It's the last day of our transport survey - if you'd like to share your views on future priorities, please visit https://t.c… 1 day ago
- RT @NorwichCC: City Hall will be lit in blue and yellow this evening in support of #WorldDownSyndromeDay #WDSD18 https://t.co/h10lIu4zFT 2 days ago
- RT @sedgywarbler: BALLOONS KILL WILDLIFE !!!! twitter.com/Seasaver/statu… 2 days ago