Here’s a great resource on wireframing on paper and prototyping on paper before you start work on your screen here. This post on Geekchix.org talks about printable sketch templates http://bit.ly/5LDqu0 which I think could be really useful. As I mentioned in an earlier post Why paper is always best I’ve gone back to paper for some wireframing as I find working straight to pc means I sometimes slip into old habits and ‘same old’ templates rather than thinking creatively and jotting down quick thoughts as they come.
- RT @lukew: seems like a lot of effort when you could simply put labels above inputs & get all the benefits/none of the issues: https://t.co… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyVoices: Voters are being turned off by Theresa May's fox hunting plans | @Mimi_Bekhechi ind.pn/2rt0GBr 3 weeks ago
- RT @WWF: Make a good choice, @MichelTemer: SAY NO to reducing protection in the #Amazon. RT to show your support https://t.co/hSCzcubavi 3 weeks ago
- RT @CarolineLucas: Just urged the Prime Ministers to give 16/17 year olds a vote on June 8th. @AngusRobertson agreed. RT if you do too. htt… 2 months ago
- RT @WWF: 🐘 BREAKING: Today marks the end of the first stage in implementing China’s #ivory ban. RT if you agree more countries should do th… 2 months ago