I made a purchase on jojomamanbebe just now for our little girl ( a posh baby clothing website) and couldn’t fulfil the transaction for a while thinking there was something wrong with my credit card. What actually happened was the form asked me for my credit cards expiry date which on the card is numerical, ie 02/11 but on the dropdown in the form they used the actual words for the months and because I’ve haven’t seen his format for a while and because I wasn’t concentrating I kept on putting Nov in the dropdown instead of Feb. Eventually I worked out what I was doing – stupid mistake by me, but caused in part by the change in format from what I’m used to. The moral of the story is don’t reinvent the norm, stick to what people expect and they won’t make stupid mistakes.
- I promise to use a reusable coffee cup too twitter.com/PrincetownW/st… 1 day ago
- RT @frombexley: Hi @VodafoneUK - did you see this article in yesterday's Daily Mail attacking gender neutral toilets in schools and the tra… 1 day ago
- RT @NorfolkCC: It's the last day of our transport survey - if you'd like to share your views on future priorities, please visit https://t.c… 1 day ago
- RT @NorwichCC: City Hall will be lit in blue and yellow this evening in support of #WorldDownSyndromeDay #WDSD18 https://t.co/h10lIu4zFT 2 days ago
- RT @sedgywarbler: BALLOONS KILL WILDLIFE !!!! twitter.com/Seasaver/statu… 2 days ago