I made a purchase on jojomamanbebe just now for our little girl ( a posh baby clothing website) and couldn’t fulfil the transaction for a while thinking there was something wrong with my credit card. What actually happened was the form asked me for my credit cards expiry date which on the card is numerical, ie 02/11 but on the dropdown in the form they used the actual words for the months and because I’ve haven’t seen his format for a while and because I wasn’t concentrating I kept on putting Nov in the dropdown instead of Feb. Eventually I worked out what I was doing – stupid mistake by me, but caused in part by the change in format from what I’m used to. The moral of the story is don’t reinvent the norm, stick to what people expect and they won’t make stupid mistakes.
- RT @VoteLeaveWatch: The message from Europe is clear: frictionless trade is not possible outside the Customs Union and Single Market. RT if… 1 month ago
- RT @BarackObama: "No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..." https://t.co/… 1 month ago
- RT @McJesse: Ok Twitter- let's see if this wrestling meme can get MORE RETWEETS that the president's wrestling meme. https://t.co/bTWJhttCAo 2 months ago
- RT @lukew: seems like a lot of effort when you could simply put labels above inputs & get all the benefits/none of the issues: https://t.co… 3 months ago
- RT @IndyVoices: Voters are being turned off by Theresa May's fox hunting plans | @Mimi_Bekhechi ind.pn/2rt0GBr 3 months ago