Quick note for future reference from the Nike site – I quite often use this site as inspiration and this is one I’ll keep in the locker for when I need it. They have a clever button which extends to a choice button on roll-over state – so rather than having two buttons for men and women, they’ve actually only got the one button – and actually rather than four buttons they’ve managed on two…and it has a nice ‘feel’ to it. As I said, one to bank for another day, subtlbut clever way of ensuring a clutter free page.
- RT @VoteLeaveWatch: The message from Europe is clear: frictionless trade is not possible outside the Customs Union and Single Market. RT if… 1 month ago
- RT @BarackObama: "No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..." https://t.co/… 1 month ago
- RT @McJesse: Ok Twitter- let's see if this wrestling meme can get MORE RETWEETS that the president's wrestling meme. https://t.co/bTWJhttCAo 2 months ago
- RT @lukew: seems like a lot of effort when you could simply put labels above inputs & get all the benefits/none of the issues: https://t.co… 3 months ago
- RT @IndyVoices: Voters are being turned off by Theresa May's fox hunting plans | @Mimi_Bekhechi ind.pn/2rt0GBr 3 months ago