Quick note for future reference from the Nike site – I quite often use this site as inspiration and this is one I’ll keep in the locker for when I need it. They have a clever button which extends to a choice button on roll-over state – so rather than having two buttons for men and women, they’ve actually only got the one button – and actually rather than four buttons they’ve managed on two…and it has a nice ‘feel’ to it. As I said, one to bank for another day, subtlbut clever way of ensuring a clutter free page.
- RT @FFSake_: We've done a bit of digging around the 'stand up guy', the 'highly capable' and 'principled' new Brexit secretary @DominicRaab… 1 week ago
- RT @BestForBritain: Who is the new Brexit Secretary, Dominic Raab? A "big fan of Thatcher" who describes feminists as "obnoxious bigots",… 1 week ago
- RT @OFOCBrexit: peoples-vote.uk/petition 5k to go! Takes one minute to stand up for Britain's future and future generations! Please sign! 3 weeks ago
- I've signed the People’s Vote Petition to demand a vote on the Brexit deal. We, the people, have the democratic rig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @_Britain4Europe: The Daily Mail wants to silence anyone who dares criticise #Brexit, but WE won’t be bullied. Join the #PeoplesVoteMarc… 1 month ago