Quick note for future reference from the Nike site – I quite often use this site as inspiration and this is one I’ll keep in the locker for when I need it. They have a clever button which extends to a choice button on roll-over state – so rather than having two buttons for men and women, they’ve actually only got the one button – and actually rather than four buttons they’ve managed on two…and it has a nice ‘feel’ to it. As I said, one to bank for another day, subtlbut clever way of ensuring a clutter free page.
- RT @lukew: seems like a lot of effort when you could simply put labels above inputs & get all the benefits/none of the issues: https://t.co… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyVoices: Voters are being turned off by Theresa May's fox hunting plans | @Mimi_Bekhechi ind.pn/2rt0GBr 3 weeks ago
- RT @WWF: Make a good choice, @MichelTemer: SAY NO to reducing protection in the #Amazon. RT to show your support https://t.co/hSCzcubavi 3 weeks ago
- RT @CarolineLucas: Just urged the Prime Ministers to give 16/17 year olds a vote on June 8th. @AngusRobertson agreed. RT if you do too. htt… 2 months ago
- RT @WWF: 🐘 BREAKING: Today marks the end of the first stage in implementing China’s #ivory ban. RT if you agree more countries should do th… 2 months ago